Many of you have asked about using F-Electric to metal plate your 3D prints. We haven’t done it, but...
- RepRap Ltd. metal plates a 3D print using F-Electric!February 1, 2017
- You Can Now 3D Print Circuits and Mount for Your Own Arduino Compatible, WiFi-Connected, 320×240 TouchscreenFebruary 17, 2016
- Tidings of LEDs and joy: A holiday present from FunctionalizeDecember 17, 2015
- Printing and Assembling your LetterKit FlashlightNovember 7, 2015
- A 3D Printed EEG Headset, Prosthetic with A Color Changing Game, and Soundless Alarm ClockSeptember 1, 2015